This privacy notice explains our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information.
We will reply within 24 hours
To help us give the best possible service, we'll ask you to provide a brief description of your issue.
Welcome to KORIS, client-side tool based on website for interacting with the blockchain.
KORIS values privacy and we make a concerted effort to minimize and, to the extent possible, eliminate the
exposure of personal data during the use of our interface. KORIS does not collect, hold, or store keys,
collect, use, process, and disclose Personal Information when Applicants / Users register for the purpose
posted on the. We do not collect data passively, do not monetize the collection of data, and do not use your
data for marketing or advertising.
This Policy applies to anyone who accesses the Services. Please read the Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By visiting the Site, and/or using the Services, you acknowledge that the collection, use, and sharing of your information will take place as described in this Policy.
- Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier
such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific
to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services.
- We collect personal information from you and any devices you use when you:
use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information
to your account, participate in a community board discussion chat, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
Some of this personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary to enter into our User Agreement. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use our Services, such as the bidding, buying or selling information needed to conclude a transaction.
We may also collect personal information from other sources, as described below.
We may collect Personal Information you choose to provide to us. For example, when you contact us for support through the Services, you give us with your e-mail address and any other information that you choose to provide. Also, if you participate in a KORIS offer, give-away, or promotion ("Promotion"), you provide your name, e-mail address, and mailing address.
- We use the information that we have about you to provide support and certain Services to you.
We may use the Personal Information we collect from and about you to (1) provide you with information or services that you request from us, including to respond to your comments, questions, and/or provide customer service; (2) monitor and analyze usage and trends and personalize and improve the Services and your experience using the Services; and (3) for any other purpose with your consent.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information other than as described below, and we do not and will not
sell your Personal Information to anyone.
We may share the Personal Information we collect from and about you (1) to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it; (2) with your consent; (3) for legal, protection, and safety purposes; (4) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (5) to protect the rights of KORIS, our agents, customers, and others, including by enforcing our agreements, policies, and terms of service; and (6) with those who need it to do work for us (our Service Providers, as defined below).
We may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Services ("Service Providers"). In general, Service Providers will have access to your Personal Information only to the extent needed to perform their business functions but may not use or share that personal information for purposes outside the scope of their functions related to the Services.
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us
- Bidding, buying, or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your basket, adding items to your Watch List, creating collections, and following other collections and sellers)
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
- Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or send an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates)
- In some instances, when you use our Services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, member-to-member communications, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Services
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
- We collect information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your
communications with us. This is information we receive from devices you use when you access our Services.
This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising,
and unique device token
Location information, including location information from your pc/mac device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your pc/mac device in the device's settings menu
Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information
- We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal
information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect
is accurate and up to date.
· You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you
· We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format on request
· If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it
· You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
· You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services
- We may disclose your personal information to other members of the eBay Inc. corporate family or to third parties.
This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations,
to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate,
and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal
information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
- We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
- We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks
of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and
data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
For more information about staying safe while buying and selling online, or to report an issue with your account
- We do not direct the Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13. Children under 13 are not eligible to use the Services. If we learn that someone using our Services is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove any Personal Information from our database and to prevent them from utilizing the Services.
- We are committed to protecting the security of Personal Information. We have taken certain physical, administrative,
and technical steps to help safeguard the information we collect from and about you. While we take steps to help
ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
In certain circumstances, you will also have the following rights:
Right to access: the right to request certain information about, access to and copies of any Personal Information about you that we are holding (please note that you are entitled to request one copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you at no cost, but for any further copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee based on administration costs);
Right to rectification: the right to have your Personal Information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
Right to erasure/"right to be forgotten": where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent and the right to request that we delete or erase your Personal Information from our systems (however, this will not apply if we are required to hold on to the information for compliance with any legal obligation, or if we require the information to establish or defend any legal claim);
Right to restriction of use of your information: the right to stop us from using your Personal Information or limit the way in which we can use it;
Right to data portability: the right to request that we return any information you have provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or that we send it directly to another company, where technically feasible; and
Right to object: the right to object to our use of your Personal Information including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Requests in relation to the above rights should be sent to: email@example.com Legal Basis for Processing
The following legal bases apply to the ways in which we use and share an individual’s Personal Information:
We rely on an individual’s consent to process Personal Information to provide support and/or carry out Promotions. This consent can be withdrawn at any time. We also process the information provided by an individual in our legitimate interests in ensuring our business is conducted legitimately and to a high standard.